Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Jeffrey Tambor and Tony Hale share green lifestyle tips at the 2006 Environmental Media Awards.
John Krasinski & Will Ferrell give green lifestyle tips at the 2007 Environmental Media Awards.
Amy Smart, Carter Oosterhouse & Emmanuelle Chriqui on simple ways to live green on Earth Day and everyday!
Green Parent Honoree, Jessica Alba at the 22nd Annual EMA Awards shares the simple ways she practices a green lifestyle.
Revenge star and Young Hollywood Board Member, Emily VanCamp, offers simple green lifestyle tips that can be used every day.
EMA Young Hollywood Board Member Ginnifer Goodwin shares her simplest green tips.
EMA Parent Board Chair, Constance Zimmer shares her favorite (simple) tips for greening your home and family.
- Bring your own bags everywhere and use them for everything, not just groceries. Shove them into your purse, your car, your bike basket, etc. BAGGU makes amazing foldable, smashable bags to keep with you at all times.
- Buy organic whenever you can. Farmer’s markets are the cheapest, most sustainable way to buy organic and local. Trader Joe’s is a good inexpensive alternative if there’s not a farmer’s market near you.
- Use cloth napkins instead of paper at home. It’s also a great touch for a lunchbox.
- Recycle, recycle, recycle.
- Buy products that use recycled materials.
- Buy craft books that inspire and teach how to use materials/things you have in your home to make new unique toys and gifts. This is a great activity to do with your kids as well.
My daughter, Coco, has found a wonderful amount of joy in giving some of her friends an old toy that she has loved but grown out of, so it becomes a gift from the heart and a great toy for someone else. An old Elmo doll that has been loved and has her smells on it becomes a new baby’s favorite snuggly toy. Continue reading
Such simple tips for all of us to reduce plastic use and waste!